打印

Update: 京之舞孃 - OCTOBER show - Show review Round 2 NOW AVAILABLE HERE!

收藏  |  訂閱
1  2.3k

引用:
原帖由 yes.optus 於 2008-11-2 10:44 PM 發表 查看引用來源
pretty easy guess , as we all knew their date and if I know they are chainging every months which
clearly says Rockza homepage saying some perfoming months is nothing to do with them .... for lst fe ...
thanks for the info c-hing
I guess I have heard Tux1 c-hing and the Rcokza manager mentioned that before

anyway, judging from the past reviews of the shows NOT run by Rockza, the quality and everything seem REALLY BAD

引用:
原帖由 yes.optus 於 2008-11-2 11:31 PM 發表 查看引用來源
i see , I did watch few show .... well , I might go and watch Nov show to see how it goes.

I can see Mr. gwing Gwing is good supporter !
well, compare to Tux1 c-hing's total support, my support is nothing :smile_35:

let me put in this way, ever since I first watched the show (with Maiko Yuki 夕樹舞子 performing in Macau for the second time), I was deeply impressed by the show and started paying attention to it, because I organized some stage perfomances (mainly dramas and some musical) before when I was young and I understand how difficult it is to pull off a show like Rockza does cause it is turely a team effort
with my past experiences, I also focus more on the details of the sequences, music, songs, custumes... etc., I notice Rockza does a really good job in these areas as well (which other people may not pay so much attention to)
of course, like other c-hings' attention would focus on, the performers of Rockza are surely knockout~~~
their professionalism and effort on their performance really impress me alot, good job girls!!!

not to mention Rockza did bring my dream girl Maria Ozawa over in August

therefore you may say I am a Rockza fans now :smile_35:
I really do hope the Rockza show would go on and on, bringing us enjoyment and excitment over and over again

前往最後回覆